Danielle V. Poliner
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Practice Areas :
- Family Law
- Separation Agreements
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Property Division
- Pre/Post-Nuptial Agreements
Danielle joined Hirsch and Ehlenberger in April 2013 and became a partner in January 2021. Prior to practicing family law, she worked as a criminal defense attorney in Northern Virginia. She is a member of the Fairfax Bar Association and the Virginia State Bar.
At Emory University School of Law, Danielle was a member of the Emory International Law Review. She served as a Notes and Comments Editor of the Law Review, reading and editing the work of her peers. Additionally, Danielle's comment on the proposed International Megan's Law of 2010 was published in Fall 2011.
Danielle studied psychology at the University of Virginia.
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- Juris Doctor
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Brian M. Hirsch and Danielle V. Poliner, Virginia Family Law Trial Handbook: Pleadings, Evidence and Strategies (2017)
- International Megan’s Law of 2010, Fall 2011
- Fairfax Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Loudoun Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar, Member