Legal Professionals of Hirsch & Ehlenberger
Kayla B. Snowberger
- Family Law
Kayla joined Hirsch & Ehlenberger in August 2020. She is a member of the Fairfax Bar Association and the Virginia State Bar.
Kayla attended Penn State Law, where she was a Senior Editor on the Arbitration Law Review. Both of Kayla’s articles were chosen for publication. While in law school, Kayla interned with a Fairfax family law firm. Upon graduation from law school, Kayla worked for two years as an associate attorney for a Fairfax family law solo practitioner before transitioning to Hirsch & Ehlenberger, P.C.
Prior to law school, Kayla earned a Bachelor of Arts in political science with a minor in psychology from the Pennsylvania State University.
- Penn State Law, University Park, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2018
- The Pennsylvania State University, Altoona, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: With High Distinction
- Major: Political Science
- Virginia, 2018
- Fairfax Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Virginia State Bar
- Fairfax County Bar Association, Present
Current Employment Position
- Senior Associate